Saturday, July 20, 2013

Surprise! Hand written letter!

Hello to everyone!

     Mom and Dad thank you! the package was awesome, those Hi-Chews were so good! I'm so glad to finally have my camera stuff, it is so nice. So, pretty much Mon-Wed goes by super fast because they just seem easier. I actually just remembered that Brandon Christensen is coming in tomorrow it would be cool to see him. I probably will.  Today has been a spiritual bomb on me.  Classroom this morning was just insane with the spirit.  Everybody was crying at the end.  We were talking about how the spirit is the universal language and even if we can barely speak Tagalog you can still share the message you want to with the spirit.
     So our teacher made us turn to our companions and honestly tell them how we feel about them and bear our testimonies all in Tagalog.  Let me tell you, it was so powerful.  That room was just a spiritual bubble, nothing unclean or vulgar could of pierced it. It was a really cool experience. My district is so awesome, I love them all.  It's going to be rough to leave them.  I heard that getting to the Philippines is a two day travel.  I can't wait to get into the field.
     Dad, thank you for the Dear Elder it helped a lot.  I'll keep this short so I can give better details in my e-mail on Saturday!
Love you all!

Elder Kikel

No comments:

Post a Comment