Monday, November 10, 2014

Hard Work, Brings Blessings

Oh how sweet the blessings come  as you are obedient!!

There is not much to report this week we were just so busy!

We did go to another meeting in San Pablo for the 4 week training check up where President follows up with how are training is going, and if the trainers, and trainee's are being obedient, and oh how we are doing so!

Its always fun seeing other missionaries from different places, and different countries, and its really fun seeing new missionaries because it just reminds you of when you were new! Now its just gone by like the snap of my fingers! 

but yeah, after the meeting Elder Olsen and i just hit the pavement! We have just been working so hard lately, its awesome! I love it! I feels so good, and you sleep so much easier hahaha, I am exhausted. I thought I worked hard before but Elder Olsen is really pushing it, and that is exactly what I need especially right now when I am getting closer to coming home where I need to stay focused. 

We got a ton of referrals today that can turn into potential super progressing investigators, so we are pretty excited for those, and I will report if we have anything super interesting going on. Thats pretty much it this week folks, but I will make sure to send a bunch of pictures! 

I love you all and always remember who you owe your life too!  
our Zone in the Van to that big meeting we had a couple weeks ago!

Elder Olsen's mom sent him cookie mix, and this is how we cooked it, and it was the most delicious thing I have ever eaten in my mission...


Me and Elder Hapi

rice field selfie.


The picture in my main e-mail was a picture of a few guys we met on the street, his idol is 2pac haha


Elder Olsen during companionship study haha

 me and my trainer Elder Mack he goes home in a couple of days

 
--
Elder Kikel
-on the Lord's errand-
San Pablo Philippines Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment