Monday, November 24, 2014

Calauag! Week something...

Hey!

So the first bad news is that I need to start shortening my e-mails home... I know so sad... We as missionaries only have 1hr 15min to be on the computer so the big e-mails I send home take me like 45min to type out so I have to strive to be more obedient to the Lord and seek his blessings because we need it. 

The work has been good here, we are still struggling to get our investigators to become progressing investigators. We are seeing small and large miracles here in the mission field, and it is always a testimony builder. The Gospel is true, and there is no doubt about it.

Hey so I saw a new Mormon message that goes exactly what I was talking about in my last letter, you should all check it out its really good. 

nothing really interesting really happened, we talked to a lot of people this last week, and are really striving to follow up with these people, most of them just want to talk to us because we are white, but at least it gets our foot in the door, haha. We oym'd in a store once and I was asking about shorts while Elder Olsen would Oym and we would switch of with the lady's in the store, and then they just started freaking out haha, and Elder Olsen made us take a picture so I will add that with this e-mail, its pretty funny.

The Philippines is a part of me now, and I am really going to miss everything here beyond measure. I never thought I could get to this point, but all the people I have met and had the pleasure with working with has truly blessed my life. Elder Olsen and I are still going strong, its still a little quite at the house but Elder Olsen has taught me how to shut up and stay focus haha, which was something I needed! 

Well everyone thats about it for today, I hope you all have a good week, and of course Happy ThanksGiving!


--
Elder Kikel
-on the Lord's errand-
San Pablo Philippines Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment