Monday, July 21, 2014

"... But when I became a man, I put away childish things." 1 Cor 13:11

In the cab! 4 of us in the passenger seat!

We got a record in the Ford ranger! 20 people! 11 people in the back, and 9 in the cab! hahah Filipino style! 



Missionary work is hard but it has its good moments, are you jealous? haha "Thou shalt not covet!" 


Our big Family Home Evening!

On the boat!

Elder Bituen I took a tour of the Church being built in our area and we are standing on the Baptismal font! haha SWEET!

Elder Bituen and I chillin' at the Beach! Again!

1 comment:

  1. Lewis,

    Funny kid! The funny thing about getting prepared is that everyone is different but you were probably 10 times more prepared than your dad and I. Back then if you were breathing and had a pulse you were sent on a mission. I literally decided to go 2 months before I got my mission papers and had not even cracked open a book of Mormon but I had a testimony of the gospel by praying and received an answer of the truthfulness of it all. That's all I had heading into the MTC. I found out that I was not alone in there either. I believe everyone is for a purpose and like me you are finding out what you are in the mission. Great place to find out big stud! I'm proud of you and the work you are doing. inspiration to all of us. GREAT JOB!

    Your Bro

    Tony

    ReplyDelete