Monday, June 8, 2015

Trunkkkeeyyy!

I am not exactly sure ladies and gentlemen but I think this will be my last e-mail home. I am not sure what to write about in this last e-mail. Not much i guess. 

haha well as the title says, I would not be lying if i didn't say I wasn't trunky. But, its not to bad, we still have a lot of appointments to get to and other things that need to get done this last week, so I feel pretty good about it. 

It is really starting to feel so real that I will be home next week, it is insane! and this week will go by so fast because of all the stuff we have to do! and I am really excited for it as well. Ahh, words just can not describe what I feel right now. i am just so grateful for my mission and all that it has done for me, and everyone else I was blessed to work with and associate with. I can go on and on with the blessings, and things that have happened to me on my mission that has changed for for eternity, and i can't express how grateful I am for the opportunity i had to serve, especially here in the Philippines. such a blessing. I can't even imagine where I would be at in life right now if I didn't serve a mission, and it definitely would not even be close as it would of been right now haha. 

I am super excited to come home and see everyone again, and I hope you are all doing great! I love you all so much for your support for me, and your never ending love and prayers for me. thank you! 

I hope all of you will take care of yourself, and I will see you next week! thats insane!!!!
--
Elder Kikel
-on the Lord's errand-
San Pablo Philippines Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment