Thursday, May 14, 2015

Skype!

Hey everyone!  This will be short but I thought I wanted to write an e-mail home just to say hello! hahaha


So first off, I just got done skyping my family, and friends which was awesome! I can't believe I am going to see you all in 5 weeks! it is so quick, and so insane! I all ready have my flight plans and things are rolling down hill. 5 weeks for you guys is long, but 5 weeks in the mission goes by so quick, we all know I have been struggling lately but, this last week was great! We got double the lessons we usually have been getting and have been improving more in our work, and our weaknesses. I am excited for this week, because after last week, I became more motivated to work harder this next week, and to keep that ball rollin! So things are getting a lot better, and I am getting more excited to come home, but I am also feeling a greater responsibility to do as much good as I can before I return home! So lets pray and exercise some faith!! That statement was mostly for me haha

Well but thats about it I hope all of you are doing good! and Just hang in there and good ol' kikel is comin home!


--
Elder Kikel
-on the Lord's errand-
San Pablo Philippines Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment